PERSONAL AND COORDINATED CARE
Provide a comprehensive approach to the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of diseases in adults in a personalized private office setting. My patient panel will be limited in order to focus on each patient's needs.
Dr. Jose Baez partners with an extensive network of local specialists in the Naples community and he can also confer with specialists in your northern/primary residence.
"When a doctor needs a doctor for his general medical care he sometimes gets lucky and finds a competent, friendly, and caring practice to rely on. Such was the case when I was fortunate to discover such a fine practice in North Naples." J. Baxter
Welcome to our membership-based private medical practice. Naples is a wonderful community and one that I have been a part of for over 10 years. For those of you who are new to the area or have not met me, here is a little summary of my background and experience.
I am a...
- Board Certified physician in Internal Medicine.
- Fellow of the American College of Physicians.
- Experienced with over 30 years in my profession, serving in both inpatient and outpatient settings.
- Graduated from the Mount Sinai School of Medicine located in New York City, NY
- Completed my Residency program at Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center, Bronx, NY
- Affiliated with NCH and has served on many of its committees
- Board member of the Collier County Medical Society
- Naples Illustrated Top Doctors 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- America's Top Physicians, 2006, 2009